Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Theresa by any other name...

Screen names...hmm...I like the idea of having screen names. With a screen name, you can convey, without actually talking to people, your intentions, your feelings, your wishes, your demands, your mood...Whatever! I've taken the liberty of providing you, my blogging friends, with these new screen names so we can keep in touch. I am going to incorporate them into every day life...I think...

for my kids: allwayshere4u@blahblah.com
for my boss: iwontbeintoday@blahblah.com
for my mom: yes_whine_iwilldoit@blahblah.com
when I'm mad: 4getuman@blahblah.com (also used when referring to my ex)
when I'm happy: woohooey@blahblah.com
when I get cut off driving to work: y_I_otta@blahblah.com
How I feel about my town: stinkyfarmtowngirl@blahblah.com (stinky referring to the town, not the girl)
meeting someone new: shynot4long@blahblah.com
when I'm naughty, I mean, feeling frisky, I mean..Just for chatting charts892@aol.com (hee hee) ***by the way, if you google my email address...this is what comes up!!!!
when I'm watching football: run_u_malafalla@blahblah.com ( I know he's not played for the Steelers for some time, but I still yell it when watching a game)
when I'm out: ikaraokewell@blahblah.com
when I'm out for a while: gimmeanother@blahblah.com
when I'm out for the night: iloveu_unome_uunderstandme_y_r_wenot_2gether@blahblah.com
when I'm hungover: neverEVERagain@blahblah.com
when I'm blogging: theresasideas@blogspot.com

Ok, so when I was half asleep and driving to work this morning, these were WAY more clever, but you get the idea, I know, because you are wonderful, unjudging talented people who have those so-so days too....

2 Comments:

Blogger mrstrace said...

LOL! I love yes_whine_iwilldoit. That's perfect! y_I_otta is good, too. Gave me lots of smiles today. Thanks! :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger David said...

Very funny names there. . . .

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home