Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday-Funday

Ok, I stole a tag. Well, the invite was out there, so I took it. I didn't actually personally get asked, so if you have a problem with that, call the opinion police ok? I'm guilty.

My turn offs:

1. Bad facial hair. Men with long, long scraggly beards. Or thin patches that I just want to grab my eyebrow pencil and fill in.
2. Nail biters.
3. Cowboy boots, sorry guys. I just don't like em! (Unless you are from the west, and actually ride a horse, wear a cowboy hat with em, or have to walk in dusty areas. But you dudes from NY or Florida walking around with your shorts and boots....STOP!)
4. Non drinkers at a party. Not designated drivers, kudos to you!! The non-drinkers standing around looking smug and laughing and pointing and talking about how paranoid we drinkers are.....
5. Lack of spur-of-the-moment-ness
6. Last minute change of plans
7. Wet Pits
8. Mistspelled words
9. Thick wallets protruding from nice butts, smooth, keep the lines smooth and easy to visually follow....
10. Being asked out on the internet. Weak!

Turn ons: (whew, finally!)
1. Bloggers! They put everything out there, their emotions are unprotected, their opinions bare, their abilities naked!!! HOT!
2. Nice smelling guys. Not just cologne, but that's nice. Clean stuff, shaving cream, soap, deodorant, hair stuff. Outdoor stuff, charcoal grill, fresh cut grass, campfire. Fabric softener, etc. Just pleasant smelling guys....
3. Chins. Can't explain this one, some chins just grab me, some are just chins. (If you MUST know more, send me a pic and I'll rate your chin!! haha)
4. Motorcycles-ok, the ability to ride one.
5. Tattoos-more like nicely designed and done, personal meaning tattoos. Or tats in strange places. ie ear lobes, behind the ear, fingertips, etc.
6. Anyone that shares my love for music, that understands how important music is to almost EVERYHING, can recall what was playing during most important events in their lives. I like music.
7. No-nonsense honesty
8. Confidence
9. Eyes, bright eyes melt me.
10. Bald men. Purposely shaven, meticulously cared for bald heads. (a small tat on the back of a shaven head...Oh man....)

There we go! I'm sure some will shock you, and some will leave you wondering just who I REALLY am....That's what makes it fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Midwest-it is fun to think about it all. I could have done the top 100 of eac category!

Madman-my plan to slowly win you over is working..mwahahaha!!!

10:14 PM  
Blogger David said...

Well I am glad that you stopped by my blog and decided to do this! Sorry it took me so long to stop by and check it out, been out of town for a week. Great answers!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home