Monday, August 08, 2005

This blog has been brought to you by the number....

I know there is an official, hoity-toity, technical name for it and if I didn't have pizza sauce all over one hand, I might look it up, but I am a number person. I count EVERYTHING, I calculate the number of tiles in a room, crates on a dock, cars in a lot. Every group of numbers means something to me. It's someone's birthday, or death day. Or an old phone number, or close to my graduation year, whatever, numbers are interesting to me. Numbers are infinite. That makes them indestructible and for that, they are luckier than any of us. They are constant and reliable. They are black and white and either makes perfect sense, or none whatsoever. When there are coincidences with numbers, I'm the first to notice.

I added a vote button to my blog merely because I wanted to see what number I would come up as right off the bat. Well, it happens to be 82. THAT IS EXACTLY THAT AGE IN THE BOX ABOVE IT. The age I'm gonna die. Now tell me that isn't a fascinating coincidence. No, really...Tell me, I know it isn't, to probably anyone else but me. Anyhow, now that you know why it's there, you know there is no pressure, no begging no voting unless you did in the primaries. Oh wait, that's not true.

I just like numbers. What IS the name for people like me? (HEY! WATCH IT!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

WTH??? If they "read" my blog, they'd see I am a student already! Why didn't anyone tell me that spam will get into my blog? My safe haven? my..my..MINE!! Is there anything out there, overpriced, that will stop spam from blogs? NO? OK, THAT'S MY IDEA, AND MY INVENTION!!! Move over Bill Gates!! And apparently thanks 206-339-5106 for calling me an idiot!!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

YEAH!!! what midwest said!!!!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home