Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'll show you my talent if you show me yours ::wink wink::

I wasn't sure what to write about today. I opened my yahoo email to delete some of the 2,211 junk mails and find the test of all tests. Coincidentally, I read another blog today that asked the question, "What is your talent?" I consider myself talented in many areas, but the only one that I can prove (however, not very well on a blog) is that I'm pretty damn funny. The following result is in favor of my opinion:

Theresa, your true talent is verbal ability

You know how to pick the right words for almost every occasion. You understand the power and aesthetic appeal behind language. Your verbal knowledge can make you versatile in expressing yourself. And you are much more skilled than most people at picking up subtle meanings behind what people say.Your specialized communication skills are a valuable asset in a variety of business and social environments.

Even though it doesn't specifically include humor, I believe you must have some verbal ability (not to be confused with oral...VAN!!!) to present humor in an effective way. That is, of course, unless your comedy style is physical. Some comedians made it a long way with just the ability to make funny faces, or fall down some steps.

Now, I don't claim to be a "comedian" at least not yet. But I believe 3rd place in the talent show held at the Park Vista Nursing Home I used to work at is a great accomplishment and strong beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home