Saturday, August 06, 2005

Perfection

There are things about all of us that we would change. Whether it's physical, financial, mental..Whatever. It's a struggle for some people to just live each day with these problems. Luckily, there are many ways to get help to change. To change how you feel, how you look, even how you act in certain situations, and how to accept you for you. I will rent out my son to anyone who needs him. He pointed out that his little brother has one eye that's a little bigger than the other. I explained that everyone has one eye bigger than the other, one leg longer than the other, no one is perfect. "Except you Momma." was the reply.

Although his comments now cause nightmares from his brother with Cyclops syndrome, I feel 100% perfect!



My Sweeties

1 Comments:

Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

That is perfection.. great pic!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home