Thursday, August 18, 2005

Supplies!


Meet Mrs. Chin! Hell-row!

Remember when you used to do this? Oh come on, I won't tell anyone. If you deny it, you are lying. Well, ok, if you really REALLY never did this, it doesn't matter because I'm sure you have done equally ridiculous, amusing and comical acts that I can make fun of you for doing. Write and tell me those things. Anyhow, this is what I got for my birthday from my youngest sister yesterday. She put on a little show for me and my children, my middle son thought it was hilarious. My youngest son had nightmares. I just wanted to make sure I got a picture of it to blackmail her at a later time. And you, my blog friends and enemies are in charge of keeping a copy of this safe and sound until such time that I need it. OH, and just in case you are wondering...she IS single....

4 Comments:

Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

OMFG! classic! is that you?

5:43 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

that would be my sister..thanks susie!! lol

6:58 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

i had forgotten about the drawing of faces on chins. with markers. that unfortunately didn't come off with soap and water when one would want them to.

9:07 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

Sign the petition to remove ANDY, and you shall get a button! Visit THIS SITE

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home