Thursday, August 11, 2005

Here's what I want....HELP!

I'm not selfish, really I'm not! My friends and family would (most days) totally agree with that. But there is something I've wanted to do since building this blog. At first I thought I'd include it with this blog, but didn't because firstly, I wanted it to have it's own little home. Secondly, I didn't want this nationally acclaimed and universally enjoyed blog to get too crammed. (ha ha!) I finally built a blog entirely for music. Music is such a big part of me and my life that I wanted a place to keep songs, snippits of songs, titles of songs, band information...Whatever, handy so I can enjoy it. You are, of course, also welcome to enjoy it, comment on it, complain about it's content..Knock yourself out!

Anyhow, the HELP I need is this. I don't want to post entire songs all the time, I want to be able to list a song, what it means to me and then a media player there so if someone wants to hear the song, they can. How do I do that? I see videos and such on other blogs. Anyone want to ed-ju-cate me? I'd appreciate the help. THANKS!

3 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

www.castpost.com

You can use that site as a "Host" for the music/video and it will generate HTML code for you to post into you regular blog.


peace and God Bless

2:05 PM  
Blogger Operator15 said...

There is also http://www.videocodezone.com/

you pick the video and then just cut and past the code they give you into your entry.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

OOOO, thanks you guys so much!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home