Friday, August 26, 2005

NO WIRE HANGERS EVER!!

OK, that title has nothing to do with this post, I just like using the phrase. Anyhow, I wasn't sure which subject to make this blog about. Sometimes so many things happen that I get stuck on what I want to share, and what I will wait to share and forget about before I get a chance to. Let me give you the main ideas and we'll just see how it comes out.

The start of school this year was especially hard. My little guy is in kindergarten and I hate it! I knew it would mean a giant step away from dependence on his momma. I wasn't even allowed to hold his hand walking down the hall. He did great and all 4 of the teachers he talked to commented on his sense of humor...he told them he gets it from his father....Why I otta!!!

Late night at Wally World has proven entertaining. I was walking along, minding my own business when this small man passed me. I am 5-9, so not a giant, but this guy was barely to my chest. He was a small man. I am only human, I watch him walk and am drawn to his buttocks...But not because of any other reason other than he had two huge holes in the back of his jeans. And nothing underneath. He had bare skin showing through these jeans, and where the heck was my phone???? This is the stuff I bought the dang thing for!!!! So, sorry no pics, but I CAN give you a mental image. This guy looked like Chris Catan as monkey boy on SNL. YES, that's what I'm talking about...You understand now huh? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home