Monday, August 22, 2005

IMO

As you know from reading my posts, I pretty much keep to myself, I don't comment on here about other people, what they care about, or what they write about. I worry about me and mine. Whose birthday it is or what game we are going to see is my major concerns really. Oh, and every now and then I try to be funny. In other words, what comments are left by other bloggers, should be left on blogs. Lately, I think, there is soooo much drama! Everyone is fighting with everyone else and comments are being left, and I was even threatened! Now I know something is wrong! Am I alone here? Have I not been blogging long enough to come across it and I'm just exaggerating? Who cares?? I'm just a blogger with a couple ideas and is it wrong having a few ideas you want to share? Well, yeah actually! Making fun of people and wanting to kick their @$$. That's too far. Verbal wars over voting buttons, man against woman abandoned blogs....can't we all just get along?

1 Comments:

Blogger Willy Jo said...

man you siad it. yer won smart batch. not like those stoopiod batches that yell at us all the time.


oot

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home