Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My interview questions!!!!!

YAY!! I received my interview questions, thanks Sam for letting me participate. I am a little upset that i only got G-rated questions, but that's OK...we don't know each other that well. :-D

Here we go.

To those who would like questions from me now, here is an excerpt from the invitation I accepted: ( hope I'm doing this right)

"Some of my questions will most likely be R-rated or bizarre in some way, so don't ask if you aren't prepared to answer. If I get a zillion requests, I won't be able to answer them all. First come, first serve and all that.

Here are the instructions: If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me." I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions."

1. If you could visit only one more new state in your lifetime, which one would it be?
A: I think California, it's big and heavily populated and diverse and might not be around a whole lot longer...lol..just kidding Californians! (sort of)

2. If you had to give up one OCD habit, which one would it be?
A: Sand on my blanket. I love the beach, the sand the sun. But I can't STAND when someone with wet sandy feet walks onto my blanket...arrggg!!!

3. What is an EOB?
A: ha ha...it is the "Explanation of Benefits" that the health insurance companies send that says how much they paid the doctor and what your balance will most likely be. Finding any errors when this arrives could save you from trouble down the road. (sorry it wasn't anything more exciting)

4. If you could change your daughter's age to any year, how old would she be and why?
A: That's an easy one. 16. She is having the most wonderful time right now, and the only thing I would change for her is that she would be old enough to drive herself to some of her activities, but still young enough to want me involved in them.

5. Please explain the shadow thing? Please? I'm confused and slightly scared for you.
A: LOL!! ok. It is in reference to a guy (suprise suprise) and his screen name has shadow in it. We met online, and only talked at night. There was this huge ridiculous incident where I fought with another woman like a couple of school girls, and I pretty much put this post on my blog to get her going. lol It was no secret to a small group of people that I have a preference of using a wall as a source of bracing during intimate moments...(is that vague enough?) and put that my favorite shadows are the ones against the wall..it worked, we fought..he and I met..and SHE and I are the friends now!!! ha ha!!!

WHEW!!! that was fun! Anyone that would like my questions...COMMENT!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Sorry for the G-rated questions. I read some of your blog and didn't want to offend! Loved the wall-based activities, I'll have to try that tonight!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home