Thursday, July 14, 2005

Now accepting applications...New friends needed.

I've discovered something very interesting while "blogging." There ARE intelligent, funny outspoken people out there that I would like to get to know. Some like to fight and argue, but that keeps it edgy, and some are incessantly honest, that keeps is real. I think I may be the ONE for Jon with no H, but wouldn't tell him, because I don't think he wants to know. Matball is probably a decent person, but gets involved in a political campaign-like mudslinging fight with Madman and they both experience an increase in blog votes. Very impressive! The commenters are funny and quick to respond, and the followers are devoted and loyal. It's all too complicated to explain to -say- my mother or daughter, but I'm having a ball just keeping busy at work for once! My previous pasttime was playing games, while I can still kick butt in many online games (as well as several video game systems) and wholeheartdedly enjoyed the word games Yahoo provides, one grows tired of drawing and guessing. I believe it's important to see other people's rendition of a fruit salad, but I think perusing these blogs are much more entertaining and educational. If for nothing else, I get to learn about people, this in turn helps me to learn about me!

3 Comments:

Blogger peanutbutterfilthy said...

hello!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Hey! thanks for stopping by!

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I stumbled on your blog by way of my blog-friend "Redneck Diva" and then by way of "Sam" with the interview questions. Good stuff. Have added you to my daily reads.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home