Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I hate change

Shadows? Wells? BLAH!!! I am not the person to willingly move my furniture. I won't offer any ideas that will "disturb" tradition. I place my Christmas decorations in the same spots year after year. Now, making new friends? ok, I can accept that. I love to meet new people. But I don't consider that to be change. I allow people into my life openly, I always have, that will never change. Once I consider them a friend, they are stuck. I will appreciate them to death!!! The hurdle I'm embarrassingly trying to pull my butt over is people coming and going too quickly. Several "friends" recently threw me into reality and right into the esteem tar pits. Here I'm stuck. I shouldn't let the events of the recent past CHANGE me right? I hate change. But they started it!! They are going to change something I was not ready to change? Should I just turn around, walk away..BE A (WO)MAN??? I don't think I can. That was wrong guys!!! Stop changing things!! I did not decide that it was time for a change. PUT MY SOFA BACK WHERE IT WAS! Get your hands off my tinsel!! Just be my friends OK?

1 Comments:

Blogger cantellya said...

This post is confusing.... Perhaps I'll read on.....

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home