Friday, July 15, 2005

Having fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA!! my little big sister turns another year older today, she will always be a year older than me, and i remind her of this constantly!!

This weekend will be a blast! Off to Massillon for a wedding then to Amy's birthday bash. I'm bringing a tent, and an extra pair of shoes. If I can find it, she's getting National Lampoons Christmas Vacation because I can't believe she doesn't already own it!! Sunday my boys have a birthday party at "the house where they own every toy imaginable." It's fun to go there, but no fun to try and shop for them!! Cameras and photo albums were last years choices from me and for Christmas they got rockets. Any suggestions would be appreciated!! (They are turning 5 and 7).

Welcome Friends!!!
I've had some visitors to my blog, that is exciting!! I love meeting new people!!! I find that I have alot in common with all sorts of people, and I believe it's because I am so open to new things but never lose track of what I want. I'll listen to ANY type of music, read ANY type of book, watch ANY type of show, but I won't a second time unless I really enjoy it. I would never put anyone down that liked something different than me, and I'd encourage anyone to do what they enjoy. (as long as it's moral and leagal). So far, I've not had many problems with this.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, I'll be checking in on you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home