Monday, July 18, 2005

have a nice day? DID YOU SAY HAVE A NICE DAY????

So I'm walking back into the school after the campus police jumped my headlight sucked battery back to life. I planned to be a good girl and find a healthy fish sandwhich for lunch. After going through the hassel, i decided to make it a quick trip through a drive thru somewhere. I pulled past McD's and into Taco Bell. Ok, i'll get a salad, not so bad. THEY NO LONGER HAVE RANCH FOR THEIR SALADS!! But do i know this BEFORE ordering? No..but ok, give me some of that zesty crap and i'll be on my way.

While listening to Dashboard through headphones (illegal? yeah..do i care? NO) I almost spared the life of one of the zillions of freaky grey squirrels around here, so I'm shook by now, then realize the flippin salad is upsidedown on the friggen floor! I pick it up and put it on the seat, head back to work, park..check to make sure the dodge caravan formerly owned by SATAN is going to restart (it does, but will it again at 6:30 tonight?) and head inside. I get behind Mr. I'm So Annoying I Let My Keys Make As Much Noise as Humanly Possible, and my nerves are so strained I get an eye twitch. Coupled with the fact that I got almost no sleep last night (my own fault for playing online) by now I'm feeling pretty insane. Not the best way to be when you are the one responsible for greeting people and taking phone calls. Heaven help the inconsiderate slobs that wait for a few seconds before trying to hang up without saying anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home