Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm just tickled...and very VERY ticklish too!!

What kind of dog am I?
Ok, I'll admit (but only to you) that I take those silly tests to findout about myself. They are right about 3 out of 5 times so far. I agree that my IQ is around 130, and that my sense of humor is "Banter." But there is no way that my music type is smooth soul. Nothing against soul!! really!! I just know that is not MY type. Anyhow, they are technologically advanced enough over at that site to figure out what type of DOG you are...I actually think this could be sort of helpful!!

"No bones about it, you're an energetic, devoted Chihuahua. For your breed, size definitely doesn't matter. After all, sometimes the best things (diamonds, car keys, Godiva truffles) come in small packages. Honest and straightforward, you're never afraid to speak up for what you believe in, especially if it's a cause near and dear to your heart. Having such a passionate personality can come with a few drawbacks, though. You can be moody at times, and people often find it hard to live up to your high standards. But once you make a friend, it's for life. Saucy and intense, your energy and unfailing loyalty make you a great companion. Woof!"

While the "small packages" part screams for debate from me, I do agree with the fact that I'm saucy. And there's no denying that I " make a friend and it's for life."

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I took this test on Tickle.com.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home