Wednesday, June 15, 2005

hodge podge...thoughts...and stars

Firstly, camping!! I had a blast and I want to thank Amy and everyone else for the helpful hints, kindness, and assistance, but my tent was plenty big enough. I can't wait to go again!!
i need to get to a concert soon, i'm going through withdrawls. there are sooooo many people coming to blossom. Dave Matthews TONIGHT! and i'm not going to be there!! oasis, staind!! oh man, i have to get some tickets to something or i'm gonna go nuts!! It seems that the crazy things in my life wouldn't be so crazy if I could just make a couple tickets appear when I needed them! Or thanks to the men in blue in Smithville, make one ticket disappear!! :-(
So we're doing it. I knew it would come to this, he's too selfish and too late. Things can only get better from here. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home