Saturday, October 15, 2005

I left out the most important one!!

In the post below, I played a fun game, but left out the most important favorite! My favorite song. While this would normally be an impossible task, lately (since last week's concert) I can't get everlong by foo fighters out of my head. the accoustical version is my favorite, and that's how he sang it, along with thousands of back up singers!! It was awesome.


Weezer opened (along with kaiser kings...kaiser chiefs! yeah, kaiser chiefs) they were pretty good, but Weezer was awesome and Foo Fighters rocked HARD!! Although my favorite song was everlong, here is "Times like these" pretty excellent too...
***of course I didn't get the video to work. I need to take a vacation from work/school to have enough time to learn how to do all this coding. Maybe Christmas? ...ok, in the meantime, hum "times like these" while looking through the entries....thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

Foo Fighters...I just like saying their name.

9:18 AM  
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

OOOOOoooo... I LOVE Weezer. My kids like Foo Fighters. They would have killed to go to that concert.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home