Thursday, September 29, 2005

searching, always searching

I am a self admitted blog addict. WAIT, not addicted to the blogs but the people that write them..no WAIT, not the people, what the people write! Yeah, there we go. So anyway, here is one example of that.

Again, exuse the crude link, I really need to take some time to learn the "hi-tech" stuff I can do on here!!

http://lowercaselifestyle.blogspot.com/ is Matt, and even though he's from Cleveland (WHAT??? that was another easy one!!!) he seems like he's got lots of interesting things to say. I particularly like this explanation.

"The naked body holds little terror for me--the naked soul is another matter entirely."

He is referring to talking about himself. I hope he continues to try, I'd like to know more. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home