Thursday, October 13, 2005

Google pics...none are me.....

Leesa is who I'll give credit for this. I've seen it everywhere, but on her blog last.

Directions: Go to Google and click on the images link. Type in the following and post the first picture the search engine finds.

- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell


YAY Pittsburgh, born and 1/2 raised there. Go Steelers!!

Wooster, wow, look at the color of that car! What year was this taken anyway??? No matter, the town hasn't changed any since then!

I don't know the Theresa in this pic, but if many bloggers named Theresa do this, she'll be famous!!

I remember when Grandma Betty got this new dress, she pranced around and walked on air ducts....

there should be MMMM in lasagna!!



ice cold and all mine, that's how i like it!

This is Love Spell by Victoria's Secret...(smells arm) mmm...i love this stuff!





(WHEW!! that was a lot of work, and I typed this whole thing with my fingers crossed that the link works this time. did I ever mention that i want to be a computer teacher when i grow up?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Fun game, eh? Very cool:)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home