Thursday, September 29, 2005

Personality

I took this personality test. (sorry I don't have the advanced copying down yet)

I'm" a O88-C74-E74-A96-N18 Big Five!!

I don't know how to take the results. Except that you compare yourself with others, there's really no useful information. It was fun talking about my self and all. But I think these things are MOST useful to find out how other people feel about themselves. Since you answer each question about yourself, the outcome of course will describe you.

Like I said, I have fun reading these about other people, get to know them a little better. Read mine if you want to know more about me. If not, hey, that's ok.

Have a great day anhow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home