Thursday, January 19, 2006

What does the music say about you?

Here, you have to go HERE and see what song was number one on the day you were born! For the love of PETE!!! Let me know what it was ok???? Thanks!

It's no secret (unless you've read NONE of my blog) that I'm a huge fan of music. This was very interesting to me!!

Here's what I came up with.

My song: People gotta be free - Rascals
My daughter's song: How am I supposed to live without you - Michael Bolton
My oldest son's song: I knew I loved you - Savage Garden
My little guy's song: Family Affair - Mary J Blige

Awesome huh? I thought so.

10 Comments:

Blogger mrstrace said...

My song: Centerfold - J. Geils Band
(Which I've never even heard of... hmm, must downloa-I mean PURCHASE A LEGITIMATE COPY OF this song)

My DH's song: Wedding Bell Blues - The 5th Dimension (And ironically, I know this song very well even though it was popular 12 years before I was born)

Fun, thanks for sharing :)

5:33 PM  
Blogger matt said...

My song: Everyday People by Sly & The Family Stone

Kinda appropriate for someone living a lowercase lifestyle ;)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Wow, cool...mine was "Hello, I love you" by the doors :)

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My song was In The Year 2525 By Zager and Evens. Never Heard of it? Me either.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Now or Never -- Elvis

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW -- I heard In the Year 2525 just eight days ago (Saturday before yesterday ... the last time I had a meal at Mel's Diner.)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is Jive Talkin’ - The Bee Gees
That's hilarious...

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Best free slot machines Firebird bulk email urban fitness trails exercise fitness center

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home