Wednesday, December 28, 2005

WOW, I'm so out of schedule!!

Having this week off is messing with me big time!! I have no schedule, I'm sleeping and eating at will, and sometimes all day long! Feeling lazy and really only doing enough to keep the kids healthy and the house tolerable...

OK, wait, there was a complaint in there somewhere.......

Oh, yeah, the fact that I am MAJORLY behind on blogs. Both reading AND writing...wow! There is alot of information out there to catch up on. I was so glad to hear from some of the "old" bloggers that have been gone for a while, I worry you know!!

I was thrilled to hear how nice Christmas was for most this year.

I am back to work on Tuesday and will become faithful to you all again! Until then, the leftovers, and re-runs own me!

Bye bye!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep having to check on what day it is. I've been off work for more than a week. And, as I've misplaced my watch I'm lacking that on-my-wrist day-of-the-week reference.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Worse yet! I kept thinking I was off on Monday as well, but NOOOO!! Thanks Amy for keeping track of me!! lol I have to work on Monday, I have to work on Monday, I have to work.....

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home