Thursday, January 19, 2006

HNT

Ok, so until I'm WAY braver, I have to put things on here instead of HNT..lol. I know, I'm sorry for misleading you with the title.

I was sort of self-tagged by Blackbird does that make sense? Here it is:

Fun with fours!

4 jobs you've had:
*prescreening secretary at state mental hospital (YES I DID WORK THERE!)
*Human Resource Secretary at a retirment home
*The Firm - installing new computer system for the county
*University of Akron

4 Movies you could watch over and over:
*Napoleon Dynomite
*City of Angels
*Superstar
*Pretty in Pink

4 Places you've lived:
*Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
*Youngstown, Ohio
*In apartments in Wooster, Ohio
*In a HOUSE (recently moved) in Wooster, Ohio

4 Shows you love to watch:
24
Football (not a show, I know, but a biggy)
lots of reality shows
music videos

4 favorite books:
The Talisman, Stephen King
Are You my Mother?, P.D. Eastman
Violets are Blue, James Patterson
hmm....

4 Places on Vacation
*Disney World, Orlando, Florida (3 times so far)
*Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
*Hopefully Vegas soon!

4 Websites visited daily
Blogs
Cnn
Yahoo
Steelers.com

4 Places you'd rather be right now
*somewhere fun
*somewhere warm
*somewhere sunny
*somewhere with my kids

4 People to tag
*Amy (to give her something to write about)
*Leesa, if she hasn't done this before, but I have the feeling she has, she's done it all!!
*Jared (so start your own blog and let me know what you're up to!!)
*Anyone else who would like to share

3 Comments:

Blogger mrstrace said...

Heh, self-tagged...

I feel dumb. What's HNT?

It's always fun to learn more about you, Theresa :D

5:37 PM  
Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

I wanna see your titties! HNT

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home