Monday, January 09, 2006

who dey? WE DEY!!!



I gotta tell you, the weekends are getting better and better. MY Steelers (yes they are mine, we've established this already in earlier posts) won yesterday and I couldn't be happier.

By the way, I think this man is AWESOME!!!!



(I do secretly feel bad for Palmer though, but our offense was awesome and that has nothing to do with Palmer)

So now we face the Colts. Umm...OKAY!

What makes me even happier is seeing how much my nephews, Dillon and Anthony (Tony to me) and daughter, Katie, for that matter, share in our enthusiasm. They are right there high fiving and knuckle punching (a standard now during games) at every game we watch. Ok, as you know from earlier posts, Dillon doesn't cheer for the Steelers, but we found a home video the other day that shows him wearing a Steeler T-shirt, so we know secretly, he holds them in his heart. (hee hee)We've had the privledge on a couple occassions now, to visit the Football Hall of Fame in Canton, and was lucky enough to catch Charlie Frye's last game at Akron U.

I took both D and T to their first NFL games (I am happy I was the one to provide them with that experience), and look forward to taking my daughter next season.

It's just so great and so much fun knowning that we all have this one thing in common and can joke about it, enjoy it, and appreciate it all together.

HERE WE GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home