Monday, November 07, 2005

Better timing than me...

This weekend was bittersweet for me. We finally stayed a night in the house. It's nowhere near done, and most of the stuff we moved was from Katie's room. She and I slept in my room and the house made noises, and otherwise silence of the night allowed me "think". No good! So I was excited and sad, happy and mad, dissapointed and proud. I'm a wreck. So I find this on another blog (Leesa's, but we know my linking stinks!!) and muttering seemed like what I needed to do right now. We'll see.

  1. Deeper and deeper:: The leaf pile we made this weekend was not as big as they used to be. The boys enjoyed themselves, but I didn't have alot of time to play.

  2. Can’t help .... ::Everyone, all the time. I try, and will try again and again, but need to realize I can't always.

  3. Devil’s advocate:: My sister is the one to spread the word of good and bad news to the family in Pittsburgh. Often I think she's psychic.

  4. Superpower:: I hate when asked to chose one. I think if I'm a super hero, I'd be afforded several. I want to fly, I want to make people tell the truth, and I want to manipulate my surroundings in some way!!!

  5. Threatening:: I don't feel threatened hardly ever. I hope that I'm not threatening to anyone else, that's not a good feeling.

  6. Played:: The guitar just a little this weekend. It needs tuned and I can't do it perfectly, but can hear when it's even just a little off, so I don't play. I need to get a tuner until I learn to do it on my own.

  7. War:: I'm glad my brother is not currently in the service. My sisters too really, but he was in the gulf war and I don't know how he feels about it really..whether he wishes he was still in there or not, he may. But I am glad he is not, it's a sad time. It's a proud of the guys/girls over there doing what they think is right. But it's sad none the less.

  8. Violate:: My emotions, and privacy by not knocking when walking into MY house.

  9. Invest:: Alot of time in something, giving it you is the most important thing you could do for anything...anyone...no matter what the outcome, if you invest you, you can't go wrong.

  10. Choke:: Several times this weekend I felt choked up, thought of something else, and moved on.


WHEW, ok, that felt good. I just wanted to add a little something at the end. Thank you, once again, Amy for opening your home and fire ring for the kids. They always have such a good time. My favorite quote of the weekend for sure is "We need that big pancake to death! If not, it'll break my little heart!" She is sooooo cute!!

2 Comments:

Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

I love muttering. I do it every week. :)

And learning to say "no can do" is so hard, isn't it? Can totally relate.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Wow, great answers:)

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home