Saturday, September 10, 2005

weekend rush (es)

Where do I start???? Ok, if you've read any of my earlier blogs, or my profile, or talked to me, or have esp or an iota of common sense, you know I like the Steelers. Born there, raised with the superbowl winning team of long ago and have loved them ever since. Usually when the season begins, I start complaining about wanting to go to games. WELL NOT THIS YEAR MY FRIENDS!!! Nope, no complaints from me!!! Last year I got to take my nephew Tony to his very first game, and we had a blast!! This year, thanks solely to the help on one great friend Melanie, I GOT tickets to the opening game THIS SUNDAY against the Tennessee Titans!!! Here's the fun part....the nephew I'm taking to this game actually likes the Titans!! He converted some time ago and has stood his ground against almost an entire city! We will be there early for tailgating and stay as late as possible. GO STEELERS!!!

The fair started this week. I am not looking forward to anything at the fair except the booths. You get some really cool stuff at those booths!! Chapstick, yard sticks, free samples..oh yeah!! I'm all about the booths! Ok, the food is a plus too, but that's it! I don't like the stinky animals, long lines, high priced games, scarily assembled kids rides...nope, nothing...but booths and food for me! ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

cool. I am a bears fan..

5:16 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

hey! the bears need fans too!! and come on over Mr!!! We'll give ya something to cheer about!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home