Monday, December 12, 2005

firstly and nonsense

It's been awhile since i blogged something substantial.
Certainly it's not because there's nothing to blog about.
All around things are happening--funny, unusual, sad, happy
Now all I have to do is pick something.
There's the speeding ticket from yesterday.
There's the fact that this is finals week.
And there's always the kids.
Katie, Brendan and Eric=lots to write, and worry about.
Even work has it's drama to entertain.
I don't know if you've noticed.
There is a blog in a blog.
And you need to find it.
No, you won't get any hints, I'm not feeling generous today.
You are on your own with this one.
Maybe you shouldn't find it.
Only because I don't want to have to explain if you do.
Reasons are my own-feel better now that I've gotten them out.
Each time I write.

3 Comments:

Blogger mrstrace said...

You can, Theresa... and you will. It's just getting there that sucks! I hope you feel less stressed soon.

Coincidentally, I posted some similar stuff in my own blog earlier today. But I was not as creative about it as you were! ;)

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can, because you are the strongest person I know. Hang in there. :0)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Thanks Ladies, I vented, people listened, people supported. That's what life is all about huh?

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home