Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas!!!

YEAH!! I've been tagged by LEESA

1. Name three things that you would like to get for Christmas.

**Through it sanely
**The piano playing snowman from Hallmark (yeah the annoying one)
**Slippers -funny, fuzzy, crazy slippers

2. Name three things that you are giving as gifts for Christmas.

**A Cleveland Brown's sweatshirt (and I think she already knows)
**A Flat screen tv with DVD player (she definately knows)
**Weird cheese and meats..just kidding...soaps from Bath and Body Works

3. Name three things that you hope no one will get you.
**Underwear (the granny kind, fancy schmancy would be ok)
**Makeup (I have plenty)
**Dishes (I love my house, but I'm too selfish at Christmas!)

(anything I get is appreciated and loved!!)

I know it says something because I felt the need to explain all these!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Cute:) Everyone is making fun of my "weird meats and cheeses"!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home