Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Stolen....again....

More me...

10 Things about me you may not know...
I am a Leo
I hate the snow/cold
I own NO pets
I want to be discovered
I have no major abilities
I am teaching myself the guitar
I am a procrastinator
I am addicted to blogging
My first Christmas card came from an online friend
I have MANY online friends

9 Places I've visited...
Pennsylvania
Florida/Disney
Niagra Falls, Canada
North Carolina
South Carolina
New Jersey
Illinois
Virginia
New York

8 Ways to win my heart...
Remember something I've told you that is important to me
Sing to me
Be a 5 year old watching me twirl in the kitchen and tell me I'm "A beautiful Woman"
Think I'm pretty cool even if you don't know me for real
Bring up all your grades
Stick by me
Make me laugh uncontrollably
Surprise me

7 Things I must do before I die...
Know that my children are heading in the right direction
Be known for SOMETHING
Meet people I've only talked to
See Italy, England and Ireland
Finish college
Feel totally healthy about myself
Find the fountain of youth

6 Things I'm afraid of
Death
Failure
Sickness
Old Age
Falling in (and out of) love again
Losing a loved one

5 things I don't....oh crap, don't what??? I didn't finish this sentence when I was writing it down!! HA HA HA!!! If you know what goes here, let me know and I'll finish it...(Leesa, I don't see this on your page anymore...sigh...)

4 things that turn me off
Loud chewing
No eye contact during conversation
Scraggly looking facial hair
bad breath

3 Things I do everyday
Wake up
Eat
Sleep

2 Things that make me happy
My children
Music

1 Thing on my mind right now
Do I get digital cable, or a dish...

2 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Great list! I'd go with Dish, and I hate loud chewers too!
I have no idea what the last part of that list is...where did mine go I wonder?

11:08 AM  
Blogger mrstrace said...

I think it's "5 things I don't like." I kept forgetting to check until I visited your blog again, but then by the time I came back I'd forgotten what it was when I checked!

And definitely go with Dish... the cable company screwed us over several times and I think it's more expensive anyway ;)

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home