Tuesday, May 02, 2006

NOT GEARED TOWARDS ANYONE..JUST MY THOUGHTS!!! REALLY!!!!

I was going to post yesterday, but I was boycotting.

I know, I know...I come to blogger willingly knowing what they are offering and what I'm entitled to. But I still feel it necessary to let them know that without me (the legal blogger) they would not exist, or at least their financial situation would be different right? Now if all the other visiting bloggers and the illegal bloggers (those that don't pay for the cable hook up that lets them get online or those using public computers) would just join me, we'd really make a difference.

I demand that blogger change the wording and look of their website. I'm ready to march to show that it's my right to make such demands.

Is anyone with me? Doesn't matter...I'm but one

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home