Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I KNOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE..STOP YELLING AT ME...oh, that's me huh?

So having alot to do really is a good thing. Except for the fact that at any time the police could storm this place and arrest me for blog neglect. Even my nephew is yelling at me. sheesh. Ok, here is an idea I came up with. There are alot of "google" this word, and "google" that word games to play. I'm changing what LEESA did just a little and satisfying my family as well!! Here we go.

I thought of a word that describes different members of my family, googled that word and posted the picture here. In another post, I'll give the answers, but for now, I thought my bored and pestering family..lol..can try to match up the picture and the person. Have fun!




















OK, yeah, those are pretty easy huh? Well at least we interacted, that's all that counts..lol!! love you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Tori
2.Dillon
3.Katie
4.Chelsea

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home