Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekends ROCK!!

Thursday was the first bonfire at the house of Amy! The kids had a blast and the food was good! YAY spring! I did take a picture to put here, but my phone and the radiowaves it takes to send pictures are hating each other this morning.

Saturday I got the wire needed so I can play my iPod on the stereo in my car. I almost cried.

Saturday night I got hypnotized! I didn't think it could happen, but there I was forgetting my name, feeling the vibrating massage from my otherwise non-vibrating chair, telling jokes and acting like a disney character. It was a wonderful experience and I recommend it to everyone! (and next time, there will be a Terry on the stage, but not this one!!!!)

I met new (and tall) people and talked to some old friends.

The entire weekend was just great! I haven't said that (I don't think) since football season ended. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home