Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cleveland House of Blues

Small venues are great right? NO..they are awesome! Last night we went to the Cleveland House of blues...








and I don't think we could have gotten a "bad" seat.







While Seether was right on it with sound, show and lights, (plus, they did sing Simple Man, like I'd hoped)









Shinedown impressed me to heck! I like them alright anyway, but seeing them live and giving us all they got made me love em even more. I took crappy camera phone pictures to share with you, but they of course won't upload so I googled these.

There were two other bands there that I was pleasantly surprised to find had female lead singers. I rocked with Halestorm.




She had a great sound and the band played hard! My favorite part was the whole band in the 3 1/2 foot area in the front of the stage banging on the drums. NICE.

The other was Flyleaf. And while I had no problems finding their
WEBSITE HERE I could not pull any pictures from it, or find any in google.

Did I mention that we started the evening off with dinner from the Hard Rock Cafe? I didn't? oops, we did!

ANYHOW!! I'm just pumped still from a good time, great music, fun friend and excitement. Thanks for listening...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun :o)

4:16 PM  
Blogger cantellya said...

Sounds like a blast! Great pics, too.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! jean jackets Free motorola v60s ringtone Ice cube machine http://www.prozac-3.info

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home