Tuesday, February 14, 2006

cute cute cute


My neice, Tori, and her friend Courtney wrote this song:

CUTE

I'm just a cute girl living in A CUTE world! cute, cute, cute, cute, Cute, cute, cute! It's hard being me. just try and you'll see. Look at my cute hair. look at my cute hair. cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! you will never be half as cute as me! i'll be cute till the end of time. my look don't cost no dime!




Tori is not only cute, she is uber-smart, funny as heck, and the bravest, strongest, most amazing little girl I know. I love her so much for all these reasons!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Thresa! Thanks for putting Courtney and I on your blog!
Love you and miss you,
TORI

6:46 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

you are welcome Tori, I love and miss you too!

10:01 PM  
Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi A.T.! I miss you super much! Did you like my fashon show? Was I good?

love you lots,
Tori

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home