Friday, January 05, 2007

Is the Pittsburgh Steeler's coaching outlook Grimm?....I HOPE SO!

When I got the text last night from my friend/fellow sports fanatic/co-commissioner of the "Some Football" fantasy league, that Bill Cowher was leaving I was sad, proud, reflective and that was about it since I was on my way into work. BUT only because I don't like change. I know he did great things with the Steelers, he had MAJOR accomplishments! Unmatched accomplishments! Those alone are reason enough to not want to see him leave, but personally I am struggling with change. I ALWAYS struggle with change though. But ok, let Bill spend time with his family he deserves that, THEY deserve that. His intention as the second coach the Steelers have had in MY lifetime was to "put another superbowl trophy in the case" and he did that.

I just want to put into writing right now, that of the so far mentioned, I would like to see Grimm take a shot at head coach of the best football team in the country.

Ok, let me have it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why I outta...!!

Nah, just kidding. I have no idea what you're talking about. But happy new year! Glad to see you posting :)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home