Monday, October 30, 2006

If you want something done, give it to a busy person...

I've heard my mom say that many times, now I'm using it on myself! As if a new position at work, school, kids, their activities, my friends, the guitar and looking for a second job isn't enough, I'm adding my THIS to my list of "things to do" list.

Nope, I'm not going to do it, I'm not going to save you the trouble of clicking on that word and looking it up yourself. I'M NOT I TELL YA! But I will offer this. If you don't hear from me for a little while, or see me in 4 weeks, or wonder why i'm not reading blogs, commenting, answering my phone or looking rested, THEN you'll come back and read it! I gare ron tee it

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. That's a cool idea. Now you've got me thinking about joining in!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home